Subject: Radon and Underground Mines
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at FE-INTERNET
Date:    3/2/99 11:15 AM

I am preparing a lecture in the area of "Radon and Underground Mines". This
lecture is for undergraduate mining engineering students. I have a few
questions to those who have knowledge and experience in this area:
    1. Radon monitoring methods in underground mines,
    2. Radon mitigation methods,
    3. Radon problems unique to the underground mines,
    4. New developments in the topic,
    5. Any other related and interesting information
Thank you. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno