Advertising to the list

I occasionally see advertising for short courses on the Radsafe list from
universities and national laboratories.  I think it is well known that the
list manager does not appreciate commercial companies posting such things to
the
list.  That being the case, I think the same rules should apply to national
laboratories and universities.  Let's have a level playing field for all types
of organizations.

             Robert Holloway
             Nevada Technical Associates, Inc.