No Subject

We have a 79 mCi radium source configured to generate radon.  The source is
contained in a hollowed aluminum block with two valved ports that permit
transfer of the gas to experimental apparatus.  It was designed to bubble
gas through tissue culture media.  Our intention is to dispose of the
source (and associated gas supply system) in the very near future unless
someone is very seriously interested in taking the source off our hands.
If you have such an interest, please contact me directly.  My email is
wps3@po.cwru.edu.  Bill Stephany, Assistant RSO, Case Western Reserve
University, Cleveland, OH.