RE: Ion Chamber Instruments

I love my Eberline RO-20.  Rugged, a little slow on response, but that
suits me just fine.  We have 2 at the lab and they haven't given us any
problems at all.  One of them even has a lighted display.

Jim, you must be a lot tougher than I, I'd never take a beating for a piece
of equipment.  Use it to beat the person that bought it without talking to
me, sure, but never get beaten.

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.