RE: Web-based CBT

You might want to check out the training module on the Michigan State
University Radiation Safety WWW page.  The RSO there is Kristin Erickson.
We are strongly considering this approach for our annual refresher training
here and are planning on emulating the MSU model.  Another person to contact
would be Radsafe's own Melissa Woo.  She is very knowledgeable and quite
competent.

Andy