RE: Web-based CBT

Hello Keith,

The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center will soon be offering CBT
programs on a variety of subjects (Hazardous Waste Generator, Bloodborne
Pathogens, some radiation safety modules, Hazardous Materials Handling
etc.,). The programs can be created from scratch to run on the web or be
delivered via CD rom.

In general, CD Rom delivery is the cheapest, easiest and fastest method of
delivery of course material and there is a variety of ways to document a
users' completion of a particular program. Of course, any program we offer
can be customized to meet an organizations' particular requirements. Though
there will be a cost for each program (which will depend on many factors),
we anticipate that the costs for our programs will not be nearly as
expensive as a generic created program from a commercial vendor.

Our programs have the advantage of being designed and written by me.  I have
many years of experience developing, writing and implementing health,
safety, emergency response, bloodborne pathogens and radiological training
programs. If you are interested in talking to me about your particular
needs, feel free to email me at the address below. I can then arrange to
call and talk via phone if you prefer.

Regards,
Sharyn Baker
Instructor
Health and Safety Division
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Denver, Colorado
email: sharyn.baker@uchsc.edu
phone: (303) 315-8003