Ion Chamber

We're using Eberline RO-2's and have very few problems as long as we
remember to turn the knob slowly (see technical bulletin) and bake them
periodically. The RO-20's may not have the same switch problem.

We use a lot of Ludlum GM tubes and love them, but I haven't tried one
of their ion chambers. Our Model 19 works like a charm.

We can't keep the Victoreen 450s working. They are mostly in storage
now.

My opinion only.

Stephen Frantz
Reed College Reactor