Re: Ion Chamber -RO2

I've had the most experience and very best of luck with the Eberline
RO-2.  Unfortunately, the word I recently received is that they are no
longer routinely made.  If you place a special order,they will make you
a minimum of ten.  That puts them out of reach for me.

Aggie
Standard disclaimer
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu