Advertisers, et. al.

Actually, I like to know when courses, symposiums, etc. are being offered.
 So I find these "advertisements" to be useful.

But I believe the original point was one of fairness.  Is is fair for a
university or other non-commercial agency to advertise courses, etc., for
which a fee is required, but not allow commercial entities to do the same?

If the RadSafe community decides that the board is to be commercial-free,
then it should apply to all players equally.  I'm not advocating a
commercial-free board, just a level playing field.

But I also think that overt advertising for services and equipment, etc.,
is not appropriate.

Jim Barnes, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Rocketdyne / Boeing