RadSafe Advertising

Sandy Perle is right on; dissemination of professional enrichment/continuing
education information is both a vital and valid use of Radsafe.  However,
this raises the question of whether commercial for profit firms offering
short courses should be permitted to advertise.  I would limit any such
advertising to bona fide nonprofit organizations (including, of course
governmental agencies).

Ron Kathren