radsafe training vides/university

Could someone please recommend a video tape which would be appropriate for
training university researchers who use radioactive materials?  The one we
have is about 15 years old.  Kindly respond to me directly, as we don't
want this forum to become one for advertisements.  Many thanks in advance.

Lorraine Day PhD
day@lsu.edu
(225) 388-4616

snail:    Dr. Lorraine Day
     CAMD_LSU
     6980 Jefferson Hwy
     Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Never anger a dragon for you are small, crunchy and go well with Brie.