PWR Rx Neutron Postings

Clinton Station is a BWR-6. During power operation, some areas of containment
are posted as neutron radiation areas, and require time-keeping for entry.

I'm looking for feedback on how other power reactors handle similar areas. Items
of interest:
    At what level do you post, and why THAT level?
   Wording of the postings
   Controls that you put into place for these areas.

Please respond to me directly so as not to clutter up the listserver.

Harold_Anagnostopoulos@illinova.com

Thanks,
Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP
Clinton Power Station