Re: Seek Vendor for Standard Gamma Source Set

DEAR GEORGE,

THE NUCLEUS, INC WAS BOUGHT OUT BY OXFORD INSTRUMENTS IN OAK RIDGE.  THEY
STILL HAVE A COMPLETE LINE OF SOURCES.  YOU CAN REACH THEM AT
1-800-769-3673.  BILL RICHARDSON'S EXTENSION IS 277.  HE WILL BE ABLE TO
HELP YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

BILL BROWN
B. BROWN CONSULTING, INC