Wanted HEPA Training Ideas

Has anyone done any HEPA training where you were able to visually see the
flow. I am looking for ideas on how to visually enhance using smoke or
something where  the student sees what happens with the HEPA.
How the HEPA works with existing ventilation and so forth. I know this
sounds pretty generic, but if you can help drop me a line.
Thanks

David Villicana
Dresden Training / Radiation Protection.
815-942-2920-2562
David.S.Villicana@ucm.com