Thorium in Refractory Powers

I need a lead to companies who make Zr refractory powders. My specific
questions are:

What is the state of the Th equilibrium (if any) with the progeny in the
powder as it is sold off the shelf. When they make the stuff is only the Th
extracted with the Zr and how much of the progeny get carried over in the
process.

Are there different grades of Zr refractory powders such that the Th levels
vary in terms of % of the mix. And if there are different grades what is the
typical range ?

I have the NCRP report on mineral sands etc. but that report doesn't appear
to address either of these questions so if anyone in radsafe knows of a
vendor or vendors who sell the stuff then I'd be really indebted if you
could provide a name and phone number.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Pete C.

pcollopy@mjwcorp.com
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road
Suite 208
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-631-8291 x3120
716-631-5631 (FAX)
One pill makes you smaller, one pill makes you larger.... why didn't they
arrest Alice for peddling non-FDA approved drugs ?