RSO Position

Radiation Safety Officer Position

Be at the forefront of pharmaceutical development research with DuPont
Pharmaceuticals Company.  We are focused on meeting unmet medical needs through
the discovery and development of innovative compounds leading to novel
pharmaceuticals.  We have an immediate opening at our facilities in Wilmington,
DE for a Radiation Safety Officer.

Incumbent will manage the radiation safety program at the company's three
facilities in the general Wilmington, DE area.  Primary responsibilities will
include consultation to research personnel regarding appropriate safe work
practices, handling licensing issues with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory
Commission, developing and implementing policies and procedures, developing and
presenting training sessions, inspecting research laboratories, auditing the
radiation safety program, creating an x-ray and laser inspection program, and
maintaining compliance with U.S. NRC, state, and local regulations.

Minimum qualifications would include a bachelor's degree in Health Physics or a
related science, master's degree preferred.  Candidates must have experience in
the management and administration of a radiation safety program in an academic
or pharmaceutical research broad-scope program.

Applicant must be knowledgeable of U.S. NRC and state (DE and PA) regulations,
possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and demonstrate strong
interpersonal skills.

DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company can offer you an excellent compensation and
benefits package.  To be considered, please forward your resume to: DuPont
Pharmaceuticals Company, Human Resources-LL-JN, E400/2413, P.O. Box 80400,
Wilmington, DE 19880-0400.  DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company is an equal
opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.

Please do not contact me regarding this position.  Thank you.

Wade Sewell
wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com