Re: Sending rad material to the atolls

Just got back from there myself a few weeks ago.  If you are going to send
anything to Johnston Atoll (Club Fed), you may want to check with the folks
at Kalama Services, Inc.  They handle all shipments on/off the Rock (except
for what you carry on the plane).  Their main office is in Honolulu.  Try
(808)836-0226.  On JA, contact Scott Eady (808)421-0011, ext.2679.  They
can probably fill you in on the regulatory requirements.

Good luck
Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ
7pe@ornl.gov