Dose Limit for "women of reproductive age"?

In report EAR MOW 98-027 there is a reference to 5 women receiving doses in
excess of the maximum permissible value for women of reproductive age.
Anyone out there know what that is and whose standard is that? Great report
BTW on what NOT to do with radiography.

Just curious, and I know my class will be, too,
J. Ellsworth Weaver
Diablo Canyon Power Plant

"Work as if you don't need the money, love as if you've never been hurt, and
dance as if no-one is watching."