Staff Justification Help Needed

Well, here we go again.  I've been told that I am over-staffed (even though
we are under-staffed by one position) and that I am losing my clerical
support.  Could I get some help with numbers so I can get a dog and pony
show together to justify my staffing?

What I need is how big is your staff and:

What type of license you have;

How many PI's at your facility;

How many users of radioisotopes;

How big is your Nuclear Medicine program;

Do you do brachytherapies;

How many laboratories and who surveys them;

Do you do laser safety too;

Do you pick-up and prepare your own rad waste for shipment;

Do you perform tests on x-ray machines and test aprons;

Do you calibrate your own instruments;

And absolutely anything else you can help me with.

I'm in a bind here and will probably be putting this all together at home.
Who has time at work?  Any help will be appreciated.

Happy St. Paddy's week!

Patrick S. Muldoon, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
VAMC, San Francisco