EPA Rulemaking

The LOC's Citizens' Advisory Panel may want to comment on the EPA's
proposed mixed LLW rules.

For others on the rad lists who are interested, I've attached what I
found in the Federal Register as a text file.

--Susan Gawarecki

--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee, Inc.