Grove Engineering Web Site for MicroShield

	An update on the progress of the MicroShield Web site from Grove
Engineering
	   I received this message a while back.

	   Greetings.

	     This is to let you know that we finally have our web site for
	     MicroShield, RadDecay, and MicroSkyshine operational.  Please
note
	     that each forum participant needs to be a registered user of
one of
	     the products to add value to the process.  Your comments are
welcome.

	     The site is at http://www.framatech.com/radsoft

	     Thanks for your interest.

	     Getachew Worku mailto:gworku@framatech.com