RE: Patient Excreta

I am firmly of the opinion that hold up tanks for a small to medium size hospital create far more problems than they solve. They have  the potential for increasing exposure (both to radiation and biohazard) to a small number of staff should problems arise with the tanks and for what gain? A theoretical reduction in population intake, although I am still at a loss to know to which population we are referring.

John Simpson
Townsville District Health Service