Natural radioactivity sources

Good afternoon,

We have some sources of natural radioactivity that we have no further
use for, but we are prepared to free issue them to laboratories who may
have a use for them. I should point out that these are not reference
standards and have never been calibrated for activity content.

They are;

1)	Pitchblende, apparently "60% U3O8", ~350g. This could be subdivided.

2)	Monazite sand, contains Th-232 series radionuclides. About 500g are
available. Again, this could be subdivided.

3)	Thorium Dioxide, ex Fluka chemicals. There are 12 unopened bottles,
each containing 100g of ThO2.

Let me know if you are interested. We'll even pack and ship them to you.

Simon Jerome

Email:		simon.jerome@npl.co.uk
Facsimile:	+44 181 943 7004
Telephone:	+44 181 943 6204