Re: Transport cask testing for HL waste

Speaking of the transportation cask testing video, does anyone in the Atlanta
area have a copy of this video that I could borrow/duplicate?  I am trying to
locate a copy for a Hazmat Emergency Response class I'm giving tomorrow
morning.  I know it's pretty short notice, but I thought it would be interesting
for people to see.  Please respond to me directly.  Thank you.

--
Johannes "Fritz" Strydom
Health Physicist