Technical References

We are compiling a reference library for radiological engineering and would
like to ask for any recommendations on books or materials that might be
useful for decommissioning activities.  One subject in particular that we
would like suggestions on is ventilation for contamination control, but
suggestions on any decommissioning references would be appreciated.  The
reference we are familiar with, "Engineering Design for the Control of
Workplace Hazards", is out of print.  Please respond directly to me.

Harry
Harold.Reynolds@RFETS.gov