RE: Transport cask testing for HL waste -Reply

I seem to recall a traveling PR display of a transport cask in Nevada
around 1991 or 1992.  I believe it was for spent fuel and part of the PR
for Yucca Mountain.  I saw it at the Nevada Test Site and was pretty
impressed.  I thought it was a good PR tool.  I guess it obviously didn't
ease the fears of spent fuel transport much though.  Does anyone know
if it is still around?  Is it still being displayed or is it still too sore of a
subject for NV?

Richard Machado
BWO (Mound)
Miamisburg, OH