RE: TMI 20th Anniversary Event to Feature Federal, State and

The public's distrust is fed in part by the blatant press bias against
anything nuclear. A prime example of this bias is the story 60 Minutes did
on Clinton Power Station a few years ago. It was shown to us as a part of
contractor GET at another plant, to drive home the point that we were not to
talk to the press ourselves, but refer them to the official channels.
Believe me, after seeing the 'edited for television' version of the
interview followed by the uncut version, the bias was clear.

Charles Migliore RRPT