Re: TMI 20th Anniversary Event to Feature Federal, State and-Reply

You mention Pu, etc. in the 1976 incident.  The only big incident I recall is
the 8/30/76 incident occurring during the nightshift at the Hanford Z plant.
One individual has become "well-known" for this particular event [although one
source mentions nine other individuals].

Anyway, I thought the primary exposure was from Am-241.

Virum cano, fato profugus est.
Jack McCarthy
internet:mccarjl@gwsmtp.nu.com