I-125 and prostate cancer

I have some questions about I-125 therapy.

1. What is I-125 used for, more than prostate cancer?
2. What is the patient price for prostate treatment with I-125? Or the
cost per MBq (mCi) or so?
3. What is the whole body radiation dose to the patient with prostate
cancer?
4. From the RADSAFE archive I´ve found typically for implant: 30-130
seeds at max 20 MBq/seed (0.35-0.5 mCi). Is that correct?

Thank you for your help! (Including earlier Chris Alston, Chris Hawking
and Dunn Wes)

Robert Hedvall
Studsvik Nuclear AB
SE-611 82 NYKÖPING