very late Big 10 RSO photos

Sorry these are several months late, but here are some (bad) photos I
took at the joint Environmental Health & Safety and Big 10 Radiation
Safety Officers conference in Iowa last September:

http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/m-woo/photos.html

(Click on the "Environmental Health & Safety / Big 10 Radiation Safety
Officers Conference - Iowa City, IA (September 14-16, 1998)" link.)

As always, *please* let me know if I have misidentified an individual or
misspelled a name.  Thanks.

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
Div. of Environmental Health & Safety