Re: LSA vs A2 Requirements

It seems that my original message caused a little controversy.  I apologize
for being too brief at the expense of being unclear.  First, I am not
shipping anything.  I will admit to amateur status in the DOT arena.  But
shipping is several years away.  I am involved in the design of a waste
treatment system.  Perhaps I should have been clearer about my concern for
container size.  Although shielding for gamma radiation is a concern, some
of the radionuclides have very low A2 values, so small Type A containers
would be required unless it is shipped as LSA.  Hence, my questions.  Wasn't
Ted Mack's number Judson 6-7000?
Thanks
Bill
wagoldsmith@mindspring.com