LSC Analysis of Cr-51

Radsafers,

I'd appreciate any references to the analysis of chromium-51 using liquid
scintillation counting.  I'm particularly interested in the usual
parameters such as efficiency, spectral analysis, quenching, etc.  Any
direct comparisons of iodine-125 LSC analysis with that of Cr-51 would also
be helpful.  We've got plenty of data regarding the analysis of these
isotopes using gamma counters, but hardly anything from the LSC angle.

Thanks. . .

-Erick Lindstrom

Erick Lindstrom
Radiation Safety Officer