Re: LSC Analysis of Cr-51

	Hi Eric,

	Out here in Sunny San Diego, my Beckman LS-6000 gets about 35% efficiency
on Cr-51 (with no quenching).  Quenching, as you know, depends on
color/turbidity or chemical composition (interaction) of samples (to name a
few) .  My LSC will give me a color spectrum of the sample, but God only
knows what "language" its in, so I can't send you a sample... I have an old
 poster/chart from "Packard" (the LSC people) that shows spectrums.  You
might try and get one from them.

	Hope this helps,

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD