Q: Landauer's Triple I - opinions?

I would appreciate hearing opinions on Landauer's Triple I from those
who have used or are using the service to manage their dosimetry
records.  Please respond PRIVATELY (let's not have another dosimetry
company war); my e-mail address is in my .sig below.

I am willing to provide a summary of responses (sans names, affiliations
and other identifying information of responders) via private e-mail to
those who request it.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

P.S.  I'm still working on the radiation user permit info and will post
a summary when we finally agree on a permit format.

P.P.S. Thanks to everyone for their superhuman restraint in not posting
anything to RADSAFE about the latest computer macro virus outbreak. :-)

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
Div. of Environmental Health & Safety