Q: Landauer's Triple I - opinions? -Reply

Melissa,

III (Triple I) is archaic but usefull.  I use Hyperterminal
sometimes as my terminal emulator instead of the III version which is a
nice alternative.  Certainly having this III access beats having only phone
in capability.  We use this for adds, deletes, absentee reporting,
browsing etc-but not the bar coding.  My biggest complaint is that I get
booted off from timing out so quickly.  I wish that they would develop a
browser type interface-oh well.

-Alan Jackson