Re: CNN Poll (fwd)

The e-mail address for CNN, regarding the cnn.com at least, is cnn.feedback@cnn.com.

I already took issue with CNN regarding the use of the word "moratorium".

At the moment  I voted the results were 66% in favour of new contruction (or more precisely, "ending the moratorium [sic]") and  33% opposed.

Craig Johnson

What moratorium!? Couldn't find an email address for CNN at www.cnn.com. I
strongly object to the use of "moratorium" and would like to tell them so.

Ralph E. Wild

--
***SYNCHROTECH SYSTEMS, INC.***
*Instruments for RP, HP & Industry*