Nuclear Train

I was watching 'must see (if you have no better way to waste your time) TV'
last night.  A commercial ran during Frasier for a soon to be aired made for
TV program.  It was entitled something to the effect of "nuclear train."  It
looked like a train was hauling radioactive waste (probably high level) and
it crashed reaking havoc on the community.

If any knowns when this is airing (I think in May), keep the list posted.

Matt Williamson
Indian Point Unit 3
williamson.m@nyap.gov