Re: Nuclear Isomer Decay: A Possibility for Breakthrough Space

Good explanation on the webb site address and from Otto Raabe,  good
reading so I stand corrected on direct momentum transfer. I've learned one
thing.....read on before responding...... I could learn somehthing... !!
Thanks.........'

Tom Harrison
Engineering Physics
University of North Texas