Re: Nuclear Isomer Decay: A Possibility for Breakthrough Space

Tom, and All,
Thanks for correcting me. I now agree that both energy and momentum (a vector
quantity) must be conserved.
(Guess that explains why I am so bad at playing pool!)
Regards,
Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.