Re: Nuclear Isomer Decay: A Possibility for Breakthrough Space

yes but..... momentum is a vector quantity and in the center of mass
system two pool balls moving in opposite directions with the same velocity
and mass would have zero momentum, the same as they have after the
collision. The energies are not vector quantities so therefore it has to
be transformed into heat. Both are conserved. All linear and
angular momentum for isolated systems must be conserved. Actually I think
I'm sorry I ever brought Crookes Radiometer up in the first place, but
I can assure you that the detailed cause behind Crookes radiometer is not
something easily if at all found in a physics tesxtbook at any level.
In any case, we still need to figure out how the gamma propelled
spaceshift moves through space....... momentum transfer or heat creep ????
And Bob Dole's presidential campaign never had momentum... before or
after.

Tom Harrison
Engineering Physics
UNT