Re: Part I reference recommendations requested

"Archer, Joe" wrote:

> Does anyone have a favorite reference they would recommend for taking
> the Part I exam?
>
> Thanx,
> Joe

Joe and All,
You will need several sources to study from, but I like:  Cember,
Indtroduction to Health Physics.

Also, a small but very excellent book written by our own Ron Kathren is,
"Radiation Protection, Medical Physics Handbooks 16" publsihed by Adam
Hilger Ltd.

Regards,
Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP            KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates