RE: Information on Contamination at Wright-Patterson AFB

Your recollection of the presenters is correct.  You may be able to still
reach John Ricci at the NRC technical training center in Chattanooga TN. A
few years ago I was lucky enough to have him give me a two week fast paced,
but fairly thorough refresher on Health Physics basics.

Daren Perrero
dmperrero@email.msn.com
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you....