RE: Parents in the Linac Room - Continued

	Sounds like poor ALARA to me.  If the parents and the children need
or want to communicate during the exam, why not set up a closed circuit AV
system?  That would keep the kids calmer, the parents happy, and alleviate
potential regulatory problems.

	Jim Bult, RRPT
	NASA MSFC RSO
	james.bult@msfc.nasa.gov