Re: Nuclear Train -Reply -Reply

Ooooh.... that never occurred to me.  Does anyone think it would be
appropriate to contact your local NBC affiliate prior to the broadcast
and let them know what rubbish the story line is?  Maybe so.

BTW, to answer David Neil's query, I did send an email to NBC and
received a standard server reply (thank's for your letter).  If I get
anything more substantial, I'll share it with the group.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com

>>> "Robert Young"  wrote on Tue 6 Apr 99  12:42 >>>
Its HOLLYWOOD is how they got it to work ....