RE: TLD Response to low E

Response will depend upon the TLD material and the thickness of the TLD.
 The attenuation coefficient with energy is the primary consideration.  The
thickness of the TLD will determine the depth distribution and the
averaging over the depth.  More information is needed to fully answer your
question.  Another consideration is the scattered electron spectrum and its
effect on the TLD.  Co-60 has a strong forward scattered component.
Joe Alvarez, Ph.D., CHP
Auxier & Associates, Inc.
10317 Technology Dr., Suite 1
Knoxville, TN 37932