RE: One of the Best Kept Secrets in Health Physics

At the risk of incurring the wrath of Ms. Woo, I would like to offer my
agreement with this sentiment.  From a Power Reactor perspective, this
program has been very helpful in locating pertinent documents.

I'm going to try to make sure that we get this latest revision.

...  Mine and mine alone  ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov