Re:RE: Skin sensitive individual

>From: "Ralph NORTH"<ralph.north@ccmail.adp.wisc.edu>

>Does the redness subside when he leaves the room? I know this is
simplistic, but are you sure he's not just flushing from the heat?

I asked myself those same questions after I had had the first contact
about this individual. As already mentioned I'll come back with these
basic questions tomorrow. But for those of you who may wonder - I
doubt very strongly that this effect is radiation induced (except for
the possibility of psycho-somatic effects but I question that too). I
still try to keep an open mind about the issue - part of the solution
here must be to look for all possible "control" situations to exclude
the unreasonable ideas/hypothesis. Time to turn in in Stockholm,
bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com