Re: Tritium Weeping

		I concur with M. Ford's comment.  In my experiences with
tritium in two D&D projects: the removal of the primary cooling system at
CP-5, and the remediation of a watch dial facility, tritium can, given
enough time, migrate through anything.  Stop and think about it.  It should
be obvious.  In addition, aluminum and stainless steel plates that "had"
tritium contamination but were cleaned to pass free release standards were
resurveyed several days later and found to exceed the same free release
criteria.  It happens often and should be expected.  Just comes with the
job.

		George D. Mosho, CHMM
		Health Physicist
		Argonne National Laboratory