violations

I have had more requests than expected for the list of violations I have
assembled.  I'd like to say, first, that I will be updating this as I get
more information.  To that end, perhaps I should ask Bruce Busby if, when I
get the thing finalized, he might agree to put it on his WWW page so I don't
have to e-mail out another 100 or so copies.  I would also like to apologize
to those of you receiving only a copy of the file - I haven't meant to be
rude or anti-social, I just haven't had time to do anything more than hit
the "reply" button and attach the file.  In any event, thanks for the
positive feedback on this and, as I add more information, I'll keep you
posted.

Andy

P. Andrew Karam, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Rochester
(716) 275-1473 (voice)
(716) 256-0365 (fax)
andrew_karam@urmc.rochester.edu

There is no Chase so pleasant, methinks, as to drive a Thought, by good
conduct, from one end of the World to the other; and never to lose sight of
it till it fall into Eternity, where all things are lost as to our
knowledge.
T. Burnet, The Theory of the Earth, 1697