Barnwell Proposal

   Everyone -

   We just received a copy of a proposed change to the Barnwell surcharge (bill
   #3869) that was introduced in the South Caroline House.  Basically the bill,
   if passed, will change the surcharge from $235 per cubic foot to $450 per
   Curie for waste disposed at the Barnwell facility.  As I recall the volume
   Barnwell has been receiving is way down but the Curie content has been
   constant.  This will either raise a lot of money for South Carolina or send
   everyone to EviroCare.

   You be sure to have a nice day!

   Mike Vala
   Bristol-Myers Squibb